Saturday 28 November 2009

Some News.


Pic : A cat which tried to enter my room meowing one night, I finally gave up and let him enter for one hour. (^^)


Hi!
I will tell you happened since my last post.
On Thursday (I haven't got any lectures every Thursday and it is normally a day for studying), I have waited (instead of study) for the jacket I ordered 2 days ago. The UPS car came bring it to me at 12 am.
Because of this waiting, I had missed the one hour non-compulsory talk about Bio-fuel in the EU advised by one of my teachers.
The jacket was finally great, it's a kind of blue-short-trench. It fits me. But I'm not going to wear it every day, it's precious and I have difficulties to change my habits.

On Thursday night, I was out at a pub then, at a nightclub. I was the first to leave the party because I had lecture the day after at 9am. But as usually, I nobody missed me this night.

On Friday, usual day, after the swim, I was at Sainsburry, I bought all-made flour to make bread and a range of useless stuff...I spent too much in supermarket, I have to slow down...
I've cooked the bread on the evening, I finally ate almost all of it (was quite good) add with tofu, vanilla soya yoghurt and vegetables. I throw up a part of it...Then I finished my evening watching the movie "Inglorious Basterds" on my laptop.

Today, it was a lonely day ("should be banned"^^), I hadn't study, I watched the French film "LOL", went at Morissons (spent as always too much money in useless stuff), had tidy up my room, switch the bed and office location...
One hour ago, I had listen the local radio emission made by one of my brother house-mate about Romania. It was quite interesting.

I was quite depressed the last days, maybe because of the lack of calcium (I hadn't eat dairy products for a least 2 weeks). So today I bought 2 litres of skimmed milk.

Now I have to work in emergency, I'm always distracted by my laptop, it prevents me to study and I have two assessed workshop whose deadline is 15th of December (just before Christmas holidays).

Don't know my weight now but quite good I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment