Tuesday 24 November 2009

New Start.



Pic : By me...



Hi everybody !

I give you some news even if I don't think someone had missed me in this blog...
Since the last time, I have decided to try to break with the habit of throwing up because it's useless and dangerous for the health.
Since that, I try to resist to crisis and eat only food I can keep on my stomach...it means vegetables, fruits and all non-grease and sugar food in penny numbers.
It was difficult and it's still difficult, sometimes I give up for a low calories biscuit. I'm feeling bad when I'm very hungry, depressed and very tired. Furthermore, it's not easy with my training sessions because I'm feeling very weak.

Except for alcohol, I try to reckon how many calories I ate for each meal, spending hours in supermarkets to find the perfect food with less calories as possible.
Last days, I don't feel very good, I have difficulties to fall asleep.

I'm particularly not proud of what I've done today, I bought a £130 jacket today from a website, in 10 minutes I was decided and I've order it.
I'm even not sure it will fit me, I just took it because it was in sale (-50%) and two persons on a fashion forum told me it was a great jacket. This is a big problem about me, I have no real willingness, if someone told me something, I will be too influenced.
I would like to change and I will change I hope.
Next day I will try to reduce my spendings because I definitely spent too much money, I had receive lot of grants but I don't have to spoil money like this.

Last week, I had finished the last part of the book Happy Potter, the new book is Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. For the moment it's not very interesting, but I try to continue.

At this moment : approximately 167 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment