Wednesday 4 November 2009

Can't Sleep.



It's nearly 12pm and I can't sleep, I'm sad...What's wrong with me ?
Today I tried to eat less as possible, since 3 days every evening I ate lots of vegetables but I couldn't stop there, I gave up and ate pieces of cake filled of grease...of course I tried to throw it up. Despite my efforts I couldn't lose weight, still the same, I think I really have to stop vomit and simply try to not eat a lot. But why did I want to lose weight ? I don't know...I'm so disgusted of myself when my weight increase...
Since I'm in England I've no real friends, I'm often out with some people but I don't really like them, like in France, I couldn't be a normal person. It means that, during parties, I'm always quiet, drinking alcohol alone, most of people just said about me, "He's nice but he never speaks..." I don't know what to speak about with people...Tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment